As General Manager, you will be responsible for building SmartMed in the Nordics from the very beginning. Your key focus will be on sales & new business development, organization, operations, customer support and partner relationships. You will be part of the global leadership team and you will be responsible for rolling out the SmartMed strategy in your region. The General Manager Nordics reports to the Founder & Group CEO, Mr. Alfred Godeke.
• Build and implement SmartMed to ensure market growth in the Nordics: Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland.
• Develop the operational infrastructure to ensure market growth in the Nordics.
• Build a high performing team. Define hiring needs, execute on those needs, and train new team members.
• Monitor performance. Track and report supply and demand metrics. Use data to creatively solve problems, find ways to improve, and track results.
• Drive results. Forecast and set quarterly goals for your market, while creating an environment of experimentation, analytical thinking and precision to reach those goals.
• Share information. Communicate across the organization to ensure timely resolutions, quality control, and process feedback. Generate feedback and recommendations to central operations, business, product and engineering teams.
• Be the face of SmartMed. As the leader of your market, you will meet with local officials, business owners and customers as a representative of SmartMed.
• Be a culture carrier, and create a fun, inclusive, and safe workplace.
• Academic degree.
• Fluent in English and one of the following: Danish, Norwegian, Finnish or Swedish.
Ervaring en affiniteit
• Over 10 years of combined experience in public or private Healthcare organizations, ideally in a technology and pharmaceutical oriented environment.
• Strong knowledge of the Nordics commercial Healthcare landscape.
• Experience as a General Manager.
With your drive and ambitious personality, you do not shy away from challenges. You have a proactive and enthusiastic work attitude and are always looking for the opportunity to develop yourself and your team.
• Self-motivated, energetic and driven with the ability to learn new skills that will enable you to grow with the role.
• Excellent communicator who is capable of motivating teams, collaborating with diverse groups across a large organization, and liaising with external partners as needed.
• A great understanding of Health marketplaces within a commercial mindset.
• Experience with navigating ambiguous environments solving complex problems while exercising good judgement.
• Ability to simplify difficult problems into solvable tasks that can be acted upon.
• A data-driven nature, and attention to detail that drive your love of process improvement.
• Comfortable learning and adapting to new concepts.
Wat wij je bieden
• A position that offers a variety of career-building experiences with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth. Work with a team of fun and very high motivated individuals.
• A challenging and varied job in which you can bring out the best of yourself.
• A place in a young and fast growing company where people work hard and there is a real sense of accomplishment.
• The chance to work with modern and the latest in technology
• An informal and collegial working atmosphere.
• The opportunity to contribute to a more beautiful world by improving people’s health and possibly even saving lives.
• A challenging and complex knowledge domain.
Do you have a question about this vacancy? Please contact us: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org who advises SmartMed in connection with the recruitment and our establishment in the Nordics.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.